Monday, January 9, 2017

Back from the Christmas break

We left all our boat projects resting at the school for the Christmas break.




On the second last day of the year I got a phone call from the courier that they would like to bring me some boat planks I ordered two weeks earlier from Vendia Woods. I was positively surprised by the fast delivery of this late Christmas "present". 

  First thing today when we started the spring semester was to unpack the package from Vendia Woods.





I found some nicely smelling mahogany boat planking. This is the material I will use when continuing with my boat project. 

We started immediately to model the sides and the transom and got quite far already the first day. Tomorrow we will continue and glue some of the planks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment